Job prospects in Naturopathy
- Can work in government or private hospitals.
- You can open your own naturopathy hospital.
- Can work as a yoga teacher in schools.
- You can open your own yoga training institute.
In government jobs, the pay scale is the same in all systems and there is a demand for naturopathy doctors in the society too.
The financial opportunities for starting a career in naturopathy are immense.
- Naturopathic courses provide you with the knowledge and skills to help people suffering from diabetes, cancer, kidney failure, etc., or living with those diseases to live a better life. By getting an education in Naturopathy, you become a better doctor, due to which you can earn more respect and money in society than the doctors of other medical systems.
- Treatment results in Naturopathy are better than Allopathy – Learn treatment for serious diseases like cancer, kidney failure, heart attacks, etc. Adopt a noble profession to help the needy poor. Naturopathy has better results in serious illness.
- Naturopathy provides quick relief from serious and incurable diseases.
- Naturopathy is better than any other method in life-saving measures.
Save your family and society from corporate hospital plunder by providing effective treatment.
- Human Anatomy
- Human physiology
- Philosophy of nature cure
- Principle of yoga
- Community medicine
- Basic pharmacology
- Forensic medicine & toxicology
- Philosophy & practice of yoga
- Colour & magneto therapy
- Naturopathic & modern diagnosis
- Psychology & basic psychiatry
- Acupuncture, acupressure, reflexology,
- Reiki, & Pranic healing
- Yoga and Physical Culture
- Nutrition & herbology
- Manipulative therapies
- Yoga therapy
- Obstetrics & gynaecology
- Hydrotherapy & mud therapy
- Fasting & diet therapy
- Clinical naturopathy
- Emergency medicine,
- minor surgery and first aid
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Research methodology and recent advances
- Hospital management
The most scientific and result-oriented medicine is Naturopathy. You can learn the treatment of cancer, kidney failure, diabetes, arthritis, SLE, fever, medical emergencies like trauma, etc. You will see by comparing naturopathy with allopathy that naturopathy treatment is much better.
History of Naturopathy
The history of naturopathy is as old as nature itself. This medical science is older than all the medical systems of today. It can also be said that it is the mother of other medical systems. Its description is found in mythological texts and Vedas, that is, after the Vedic period, this method was prevalent in the mythological period also.
In the modern era, Dr. Isaac Jennings called medicine a ‘gross delusion’ in the 1830s in America. His previous medical experiments had convinced him that only nature could repair its damaged ‘machinery’. Johan Bespley also started giving treatment through the methods of cold water baths and drinking water.
There is a description in the Bodh text named Mahabagga that one day a disciple of Lord Buddha was bitten by a snake, at that time Lord Buddha had used clay, cow dung, urine, etc. to destroy the poison and when the second monk fell ill, The description of healing by a steam bath and hot and cold water bath is proved by the above incident of 2500 years old.
The use of Yoga and Asanas along with Naturopathy has been in practice for 5000 years for physical and spiritual improvements. Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra is an authentic book and is popular not only in India but also in foreign countries.
The development of naturopathy (with its long history) has almost disappeared. With the advent of modern medical systems, it was natural to forget this system. Among the main doctors who have raised the demand for the re-establishment of this natural medicine, the big names are allopathic doctors from Western countries. These were those influential people who were tired of using the science of medicine and were becoming helpless in getting well after being sick themselves. He cured himself by experimenting with naturopathy and started re-establishing this medical system by treating many incurable patients with this medical system for the rest of his life. He initiated more rational methods of living and disease treatment.
Naturopathy is older than all the medical systems prevalent in the world. There is mention of water therapy and fasting t16herapy in ancient texts. In the Purana period, people considered fasting as a surefire cure.
Development of Naturopathy Abroad
The naturopathy system was born in India. And the importance of its utility has also been prevalent in India since ancient times. The two health-related natural remedies that we are using, all those treatment methods were present in ancient India in ancient times. This method is not only used in India for disease prevention but this method is being used today in many other countries also. The naturopathy system is the contribution of India, but due to some reasons and due to the influence of other developments, this system got lost in India. After this, the credit for its reconstruction goes to foreign countries (Western countries).
In the middle of the 18th century, as a result of the efforts of some people, the beginning and development of naturopathy started again and we started getting to know this medicine again. The great and influential people who have contributed to the revival of this system were already using medicines for the treatment of diseases. However, after not being able to get success in curing the diseases despite the use of medicines and after knowing about its adverse effects and after tasting the negative consequences of the system of drug therapy on oneself, one took refuge in naturopathy and started living a healthy life. Being impressed by the miracles of this method, he gave a new birth to naturopathy by getting involved in the propagation and development of this method.
History and Development of Naturopathy
The naturopathy system was born in India. And the importance of its utility has also been prevalent in India since ancient times.